Partner with us and help ensure communities throughout Latin America and Africa have access to safe drinking water and proper sanitation.
All donations are tax deductible. WEFTA is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit.
Our operating budget is funded through generous and ongoing annual grants from key sponsors. Thanks to that support, along with countless hours from numerous committed volunteers, 100% of all other donations received go directly toward the water projects themselves.
Clicking the donate button below will redirect you to WEFTA’s secure PayPal Donation form.
Other ways to donate
- Donate by mail and write a check to WEFTA.
Water Engineers for The Americas
2904 Rodeo Park Drive East, Building #100
Santa Fe, NM 87505
- Fundraise through your school, civic organization, church, or local running club, etc. by organizing a fundraiser. You can sponsor a specific project (Projects for Funding) or donate to WEFTA in general. Contact us at email@example.com for more information and to learn more about WEFTA.
- Donate stock to WEFTA’s TD Ameritrade Account. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your company can become involved by providing:
- Financial support and sponsorship of projects
- Matching grants for employee donations to WEFTA
- Percentage-of-sales donations
- Donations of goods or services
To learn more about WEFTA and to discuss how it may be possible to partner with the organization in this effort, please contact us at email@example.com.
Water & Health
Since 2002, WEFTA has been connecting donors, engineers, and communities in Latin America and Africa, all with the common goal of ensuring access to clean drinking water for everyone.
Sanitation & Environment
WEFTA engineers help communities make sound decisions and facilitate the dialog leading to the development of solutions for inadequate sewage treatment, and its associated environmental impacts.
Development & Sustainability
WEFTA volunteers work with the communities we partner with to develop the local skills needed to maintain and manage the water and wastewater systems constructed.